type='text/javascript'/> Keeping The Faith: Under the Weather

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Under the Weather

Two Boys



Four Infected Ears



One Sinus Infection



Somebody must be praying for us, because we're hangin' in there!


(Is it you, Grammy?)




5 comments:

Stephanie said...

We are all sick here too, sorry your little ones are sick...nothing worse than when they are too little to understand. That pictures of the legs are too cute, although I can't remember how little "baby chunk" Tanner has left. He is growing too fast!

The Paulk's said...

Aw so sorry your boys aren't feeling well. I hope they feel better soon!

One question for you, are there other stores around, other than SuperTarget that you could shop at or is that mostly your only option?? Just curious because it's not always easy to get great deals at ST, but it is at other smaller grocery stores...let me know so I can look and see what I can find.

The Beltramini Family said...

I hope you all are doing better today in honor of your BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday Rachel!(Everyone is sick over here in Boston as well:(

Carolina Girl said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Rachel! Guess you don't get the day off b/c it's your birthday, huh?! Two sick boys makes for a busy Mama. Hope they're on the mend soon!

ally007 said...

waaaaaaaahhhhh! i hate ear infections =(

i'm sorry the crew is sick, but hopefully having grammy and grandpa in town will cheer everyone up.

Have fun on your hot date!