type='text/javascript'/> Keeping The Faith: Even Though He's Trouble ...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Even Though He's Trouble ...

He's still my main squeeze.







This morning, I visited a potential preschool for next fall.


Where is the time going??

4 comments:

ErinB said...

Your pictures are so GREAT!!

Teacher-Mom said...

Love how well you captured Tanner and what seems to be his personality. As far as school goes...girl, I totally understand. I am registering Joey for kindergarten in two weeks. I can't believe my baby is going to be 5 and in big boy school next year. Where does time go?

Billie said...

I think i have asked this before...but forgot to check back and see if you answered me. Do you use an editing program for you pictures? You take awesome pics of the boys!!! Thanks!

Rachel said...

Billie,

I actually just started a 30-day free trial for Adobe Lightroom and I Love It. That's what I used for these pics. I don't really know what I'm doing, but it sure is fun to play around with!