type='text/javascript'/> Keeping The Faith: Big Day

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Big Day

This morning was our first visit to the zoo this summer. We met Grandma and Grandpa Hall there this morning around 10am, and by noon I think we were all exhausted! It was HOT HOT HOT and very very humid! But we enjoyed ourselves, nonetheless, and had a ball visiting with our sweet grandparents!


When we got home, Tanner went pee-pee on the potty. Totally his idea ... he came and got me out of Landon's room as I was putting him to bed and said "poooopie" (which could mean poopy or pee-pee according to him). He dragged me to the potty and wanted me to put him on ... Jon came in at the last second and he actually went. What a big boy! I don't expect this to continue or become a habit yet, but I was really proud of him! I gave him an M&M for going and as soon as he ate it he said "MORE!!" I told him he only got one when he went on the potty so he ran back in there ... too funny. Anyways ... had to share! Hope you're enjoying your Saturday night! Jon and I are on our way outside to make some smores! YUMMMMM!!

No comments: