type='text/javascript'/> Keeping The Faith: Welcome to McDonald's. Can I take your order?

Friday, November 09, 2007

Welcome to McDonald's. Can I take your order?




Hi there. I'll take the Badonkadonk Butt Meal with a side of Thunder Thighs.

... and you can go ahead and SuperSize that.

This is how we came home from Babies 'R' Us today. Tanner had pooped through TWO outfits during our four-hour trip to see G-Grandma and Grandpa Fagan. What a chunk. We laughed all the way home.



7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are THE Cutest legs EVER!

Anonymous said...

I like his shoes :) I'm glad to see he's wearing them!

B-Mama said...

GG wants to know if you're having Tanner for Thanksgiving dinner? :) lol. Hysterical post!! Love it and those cute legs.

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness--I love it!

Angie said...

Ok, I think those thighs are the cutest! He might even give my "chubby potato" a run for his money!

Carolina Girl said...

Love those hammies!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe those legs! But aren't they the best you've ever gotten to squeeze. He's so cute and getting so big!