Very cute. I went shopping today and no one was at the store since everyone was watching the game! It was kinda nice. Yesterday, the high school I work at had Ohio State/Michigan day so the kids and teachers had a great time.
Very cute. I went shopping today and no one was at the store since everyone was watching the game! It was kinda nice. Yesterday, the high school I work at had Ohio State/Michigan day so the kids and teachers had a great time.
Oh my goodness, this is the cutest post! Way to go, Tanner--you and your mommy are so creative! :) And Rachel, you are looking like one hot mama, girl! No more postpartum, woohoo! :)
Kennedy has her Michigan cheerleader outfit! Her and Tanner would look so cute together. Too bad for us, I'm sure the Hall household is happy. Maybe this will be the end of the Carr era. We can only hope. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and can't wait to see you around Christmas!
9 comments:
Rachel he is so cute! And he's looking so much older! I'm cheering for Michigan too.
Sorry, Rachel, we cheer for OSU in this house (but only when they play Michigan - otherwise, we're strictly ND fans).
P.S. Brady had the same OSU outfit as Tanner!
Too cute! I love it!
Very cute. I went shopping today and no one was at the store since everyone was watching the game! It was kinda nice. Yesterday, the high school I work at had Ohio State/Michigan day so the kids and teachers had a great time.
Very cute. I went shopping today and no one was at the store since everyone was watching the game! It was kinda nice. Yesterday, the high school I work at had Ohio State/Michigan day so the kids and teachers had a great time.
Oh my goodness, this is the cutest post! Way to go, Tanner--you and your mommy are so creative! :) And Rachel, you are looking like one hot mama, girl! No more postpartum, woohoo! :)
Kennedy has her Michigan cheerleader outfit! Her and Tanner would look so cute together. Too bad for us, I'm sure the Hall household is happy. Maybe this will be the end of the Carr era. We can only hope. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and can't wait to see you around Christmas!
So I just left a comment and I have no idea why, but it put it under Kennedy's name. Still not figuring that one out! I used my email address!
These pictures are adorable!!!
Post a Comment