type='text/javascript'/> Keeping The Faith: Crazy

Monday, February 14, 2011

Crazy

If there's one thing I wish I could change in my life, it would be to live close to my sisters. They are my very best friends and we are all so spread out. I would LOVE to live in the same area, raise our kids together, etc. I miss them often, and really cherish our visits together.

Next month, Jon and I are attending a wedding in South Carolina. The groom is a mutual friend of Jon's brother, Pat. One of the perks of having a sister (Kat) married to Jon's brother is that we get to spend the weekend there together! YAY! I'm sooo excited to see her! (And also to get away for a weekend with the hubs :)

On Saturday, I got a phone call from my other sister, Lauren. She had been talking to Kat about the wedding. Lauren mentioned that she and her hubby also had a wedding to go to in South Carolina this spring. They compared dates and, low and behold, the weddings are on the same weekend ... in the same city! Wait, it gets even better. Kat told her where we were staying and Lauren and Daniel already had reservations in the same hotel.

Is that CRAZY??? What are the chances?

Like my mom would say ... "It's not ODD, it's GOD."

:)

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Wow!! That IS crazy!
Where are you going, if you don't mind saying?

B-Mama said...

That's so cool! You all are going to so enjoy that time together. Also, love your mom's quote--I think I'm going to steal that one! :)