So sweet! Brady and Gavin were cuddling in bed with me this morning when Brady rolled over to Gavin, gave him a big hug and kiss and said "Gavin, you're my best friend. I love you, buddy." We must be doing something right, Rachel!
So very sweet! I'm finding these days we have very few playdates bc our best friends live in the four walls of our house! There's nothing like brothers. Thanks for the heart warmer today...
3 comments:
So sweet! Brady and Gavin were cuddling in bed with me this morning when Brady rolled over to Gavin, gave him a big hug and kiss and said "Gavin, you're my best friend. I love you, buddy." We must be doing something right, Rachel!
So very sweet! I'm finding these days we have very few playdates bc our best friends live in the four walls of our house! There's nothing like brothers. Thanks for the heart warmer today...
Oh, what sweethearts!
Those giant cookies look good too!
Post a Comment