What can I say except for today was WAAAAAYYYY better than yesterday. Thank you sunshine. Thank you Daddy. Thank you sprinkler. Thank you Ice Cream. Thank you Pool.
So glad to hear you all had a better day! It's amazing what 24 hours can do--for all perspectives!!!!
I am reading a new book on disciplining kiddos from 2-12 years and it is AWESOME! It's called 1-2-3 Magic by Dr. Thomas Phelan. You may want to check it out--it has really streamlined a lot of different discipline approaches I was using into one, which has made ALL the difference! I feel like a new person/mother.
Hang in there through the ups and downs! You're not alone and you're doing an amazing job. Hugs!
3 comments:
It looks like you had such a great day! I love the shots with Jon and Tanner- your 'new' camera is awesome!
So glad to hear you all had a better day! It's amazing what 24 hours can do--for all perspectives!!!!
I am reading a new book on disciplining kiddos from 2-12 years and it is AWESOME! It's called 1-2-3 Magic by Dr. Thomas Phelan. You may want to check it out--it has really streamlined a lot of different discipline approaches I was using into one, which has made ALL the difference! I feel like a new person/mother.
Hang in there through the ups and downs! You're not alone and you're doing an amazing job. Hugs!
Great photos!
Post a Comment