type='text/javascript'/>
My Journey With The People I Love Most
He is so sweet!
I love it! Those little smiles are so adorable!
Very Sweet!
He's sooo cute and I love the smiles. It's hard for me to believe that Max was that little last year at this time. Enjoy every minute because before you know it they are four.
Oh, adorable! Love the smiles. I also love how they wake up and fall back to sleep in a matter of seconds. Precious!
Love it! The smile is great!
Congrats! So glad everything went well. He's so darn cute, hope you're getting some rest!!
Okay, this is like the 5th time I've watched this video!! I just love it and it takes me back to Boo's first days. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is so sweet!
I love it! Those little smiles are so adorable!
Very Sweet!
He's sooo cute and I love the smiles. It's hard for me to believe that Max was that little last year at this time. Enjoy every minute because before you know it they are four.
Oh, adorable! Love the smiles. I also love how they wake up and fall back to sleep in a matter of seconds. Precious!
Love it! The smile is great!
Congrats! So glad everything went well. He's so darn cute, hope you're getting some rest!!
Okay, this is like the 5th time I've watched this video!! I just love it and it takes me back to Boo's first days. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment