Update on Night #2:
Tanner stayed in his bed all night until 7:30 this morning. We're celebrating with yummy waffles for breakfast! Keeping our fingers crossed for another good night! :)
* Update as of 1/24 -- Things are still going really well! Tanner still tries to beat us out of bed as soon as prayers are said, but once he realizes that the door is locked, he climbs right back in bed and goes to sleep. We actually moved all of his clothes into his big-boy room today, so it's official -- we've got a big boy!
2 comments:
I am not looking forward to that... and Brendan is a year older than Tanner and STILL in his crib!! HAHA!! I'm glad it worked out... always wondered about the SuperNanny technique and if I'd really do it for the amounts of time you see some of the parents do it on the show (ie 3 hours!!)... I guess if SuperNanny was in your face, as well as cameras, maybe... Congrats on the big milestone!!
We owe you huge...turning the handle around was BRILLIANT! As for double strollers, we loved our peg perego with the footrest on the back. Ayden loved standing on it and its comfy enough that now Rylin can still sit in it when needed. However, both can't sit at the same time...but, ayden never would have wanted to sit!
Post a Comment