What we've been doing the last few weeks ... other than looking adorable ...
1) Welcoming fall! My favorite thing about this season -- little boys in footie pajamas.
2) Playing at the park every day we can ... and generally just getting dirty!
3) Making messes at the dinner table, (Supernanny, HELP!)
Witnessing a change in eye color (blue to blue/green/hazel??)
Watching more teeth emerge (we're working on the top four -- all at the same time!)
4) Spending time with the ones we love. Last weekend we celebrated Dan and Mimi's wedding with the Hall family. They are so fun!
5) Learning how to shoot a bow. (Jon ONLY) Yes ... we are the hillbillies that practice in the backyard. Jon's hoping to deer hunt for the first time this year and has promised me a freezer full of meat! Yee Haw!
6) I started leading a women's small group at church -- such a blessing!
7) Jon started back up with his MBA classes. He's taking 2 classes this fall -- a busy guy!
8) Gymnastics, Swimming, MOPS
9) Preparing for our trip to Sea Island, GA next weekend WITHOUT the little guy! We'll miss him for sure, but we Can't Wait!
3 comments:
Glad to see you're still alive! I was starting to get a little worried! Tanner looks so cute!
Well, you can join us as hillbillies. PawPaw(my Dad) is a long time deer hunter and bow hunter. Good luck to Jon. It's not as easy as it looks!
Tanner could hardly get down that slide due to those thighs!! VERY CUTE!
oh yeah...have a wonderful getaway next weekend! I'm jealous!
Rachel, you and Jon look SO fabulous in the pic from the wedding! First trimester leaves you beautiful! Glad to hear, though, it's coming to an end soon... Nothing like the energy of 2nd trimester!!
Tanner is adorable. I can't wait to see him as a big brother. He's is going to be in hog heaven! Any inklings on this baby's gender? I keep thinking it will be a boy, but then I begin to wonder if it's a girl? Will you all find out?
Blessings and prayers! :)
Post a Comment