OMG!!!!!! So happy for you! You and Jon are awesome parents and Tanner is going to be a great Big Brother. So good to talk to you tonight!!! Take care and rest!
How funny was Katherine's reaction when we were talking about how our "surprises" happened? Love it! Are you going to find out the sex again? Keep us all posted!
Congrats!!! Tanner looks great in his new Big Brother shirt and I'm sure he'll fill the shoes well! Can't wait to see the upcoming belly shots and to hear what you're having. Keep us posted. Enjoy your time with Tanner and know that it is awesome having two!
Congrats. I wondered when Carolyn left the comment about wanting to talk about things at the wedding. How exciting. If you thought you loved Tanner, just wait until you have 2. It is amazing how much love a heart can hold.
Oh Rachel! What blessed news! I'm chiming in late after vacation last week... Know of our love and excitement for you all!!!! Tanner is going to be so fortunate to have a little sibling and playmate!!! Love to you all and prayers for your health and first trimester woes! :)
16 comments:
RACHEL!!!! Congratulations! What exciting news, we need to catch up! Tanner already looks so proud wearing that shirt...
Miss you guys! Congrats!
Katie
Congratulations!!! Surprises can be wonderful. I should know.
OMG!!!!!! So happy for you! You and Jon are awesome parents and Tanner is going to be a great Big Brother. So good to talk to you tonight!!! Take care and rest!
whooohooo, I've been waiting to see it posted up here :)! Congrats, we're so excited for you both!
How funny was Katherine's reaction when we were talking about how our "surprises" happened? Love it! Are you going to find out the sex again? Keep us all posted!
Congratulations! I was wondering when you guys would be adding on to the Hall household! Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Yeah!!! I really hope you're feeling well.
--Gena
I sort of "heard" already, but congrats!! That is so exciting! I hope you're feeling well!
Congrats!!! Tanner looks great in his new Big Brother shirt and I'm sure he'll fill the shoes well! Can't wait to see the upcoming belly shots and to hear what you're having. Keep us posted. Enjoy your time with Tanner and know that it is awesome having two!
Congrats. I wondered when Carolyn left the comment about wanting to talk about things at the wedding. How exciting. If you thought you loved Tanner, just wait until you have 2. It is amazing how much love a heart can hold.
Yay! How fun!! Congratulations Hall Family we will be praying for you :).
K & A
Congrats!!! I too had heard thru the grapevine(hard to keep these surprises a secret!)...we are excited for you!!
Happy news!! Congratulations!
I loved having one but found out, after Judah's birth, that having two was SO much more fun! I am glad you get to experience this same wonder :)
-Andrea
Rachel!!!!!
Oh my goodness gracious! Wow- CONGRATULATIONS!
You are such a great mom- these kids are incredibly lucky!
How are you feeling/doing?
Well... so much to write about then.
xo We miss you in Colorado! xo Annie
Oh Rachel! What blessed news! I'm chiming in late after vacation last week... Know of our love and excitement for you all!!!! Tanner is going to be so fortunate to have a little sibling and playmate!!! Love to you all and prayers for your health and first trimester woes! :)
Congrat's Rachel! We are very happy for you and Jon! I love keeping up on you guys via your blog! Hope all is well...Dana, Brian and Sofia
Post a Comment