type='text/javascript'/> Keeping The Faith: Need More Car Seat Advice

Friday, December 14, 2007

Need More Car Seat Advice

After soliciting your advice a few months ago about which convertible car seat to buy, I was all set to purchase the Britax Roundabout today. However, while I was at Babies 'R' Us, I saw the Maxi-Cosi Priori for the first time and thought it looked so comfy and stylish. Plus, it seemed to have more great features than the Roundabout. After doing a little research online, I found out that the Maxi-Cosi Priori is somewhat new to the states, but is considered top-of-the-line in Europe.

So now I can't make a decision. Do any of you know anything about the Priori? Had any experience with it? Know anyone that has it?

I wish I was better at making these important decisions. I would love any feedback you have to offer!

Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry, no help here. We went with the Britax Roundabout. I even looked in my Baby Bargains book and it doesn't mention that brand. I am sure you have already checked, but Consumer Reports has great advice on car seats and you can also check the Baby Bargains website, they may have an updated version with that particular car seat! Good luck!

Michelle said...

Another thing you can do is check it out on Amazon and read the comments that people have left. It might give you an idea of how people like it.

CaliValleyGirl said...

I lived in Europe for many years, and even though I was never around babies that much there, the name Maxi Cosi for car seats was the equivalent of saying Kleenex for tissues. Everyone had a Maxi Cosi for their kids. So it definitely has established itself there...similarly to the Stokke brand that has been popular in Europe for decades, but has now just barely made it over to the States.

B-Mama said...

Sorry, just another ignorant American here! Let us know what you find out about it...