type='text/javascript'/> Keeping The Faith: Congratulations to Jon!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Congratulations to Jon!





Last weekend, Jon was inducted into our high school's Athletic Hall of Fame. We went home for the special event and attended a reception honoring the new inductees, then the football game where they were recognized. Jon said it was a "magical" evening for him. I'm so glad. I was so proud and remembered all those Friday nights when I used to sit in the front row of the student section with a "23" painted on my face and Jon's button on my chest, cheering for him! Yeah, Jon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA, Jon! How neat for him. And, seriously, how cute is little Tanner in the 23 sweatshirt?!

B-Mama said...

SO excited for Jon... And the fact that we ran into him at the ND game the next day? AMAZING! How heartwarming to see him--just wish you and the baby were there too. We'll meet up soon enough. Hugs and a BIG congratulations to Jon!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Jon! I'm sure he was SUPER excited!