I saw this on Itzy Bitzy Me's Blog and had to do it. I love these things.
A is for your age: 26
B is for the book you're currently reading: The Devil Wears Prada
C is for career: Teacher
D is for your future dog: A Jack Russell named "Ace" (We totally need a yard first!)
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Wine
F is for your favorite song at the moment: "Held" by Natalie Grant
G is for your favorite game: Mancala
H is for your favorite holiday: Christmas
I is for the instrument you play: Piano and Flute
J is for jam or jelly you like: Radtke Farms Strawberry Peach Jam from home
K is for kids: Can't wait to have 'em
L is for last movie you watched: Far and Away
M is for your major in college: Elementary Education
N is for the name of your first crush: Pat Williams in 3rd Grade
O is for overnight hospital stays: Hopefully my first won't be until I have babies!
P is for phobias: I am always scared that someone is going to break into my house while I'm sleeping.
Q is for quote you like: Isaiah 40:31 "For those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint."
R is for the relationship you've had that's lasted the longest: My Handsome Husband -- almost 10 years!
S is for how you found out Santa wasn't real: I started to recognize my mom's handwriting on the gift tags.
T is for tasty desserts: Dump Cake or No-Bake Cookies
U is for underwear: I'm totally not saying -- what if one of my students read this?
V is for vegetables you love: corn on the cob grown on the farm down the street from where I grew up.
W is for weekend plans: Dinner and a photography exhibit at the Art Museum on Sat, and an Easter cookout on Sun
X is for x-rays you've had: my wrist in middle school
Y is for year you graduated from high school: 1998
Z is for Zodiac sign: Aquarius
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of the photography exhibit. I wish we were living someplace (right now) with more art and culture. I miss it ;)
10 years!!! You have been together with him since you were 16? That is so amazing. I always find stories like that amazing. And you have already named your dog before getting him...sweet!
Post a Comment